For Our Patients
- If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of sickness, were in contact with a COVID presumed-positive person or traveled internationally within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Please do not bring friends, family members, or spouses to the appointments
- Mask or facial cover is required prior to entering our facility.
- We encourage you to follow CDC safe hygiene practices.
In Our Clinics
- We follow universal precautions for cleaning, sterilizing, hand-washing and personal protective equipment per Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All clinical instruments, and equipment are sanitized between every patient.
- Reception area and non-treatment rooms are cleansed frequently.
- We are practicing “social distancing” for greetings, goodbyes and reception area seating – so expect a smile and instead of handshake.
For Our Doctors and Patient Care Staff
- Our team will not work if they are experiencing symptoms, or if someone in their household is sick.
- All staff has received additional training and are following additional cleanliness protocols.
Request a Consultation
S.B., Lafayette, CA
My large ugly varicose veins were gone with one treatment of foam sclerotherapy. I cried because I was so happy that my legs look normal again. I called Dr. Hyde because I was so excited with my results. He and his staff have been just lovely.